Below are links to my contributions on Breitbart’s Big Peace site.
- Libya: Operational Success, Strategic Failure: Intervention May Set Off A Nuclear Proliferation Spiral
- Happy Days are Here Again (If You Live in Washington’s Bubble)
- A Chronicle Of Obama’s Failures
- Obama’s Orwellian Double-Speak on Energy
- Attacking Libya Serves Iran’s Security Interests
- Iraq vs. Libya: Exposing Left Wing Hypocrisy
While I think you put some good work up on Big Peace, I have to snicker at the responses it gets over there. No matter how many responses are provided, they seem to pretty much fall into these categories:
1) “Obama is the Manchurian Candidate!”
2) “Impeach Obama!”
3) “Beware the New World Order!”
(OK, I’ll admit I’m a little concerned about #3 but it’s more that I just want to be on the right side of it if it happening is inevitable. haha!)
I know. I sometimes feel like I am throwing chum to sharks. I also wonder if some of the responses are somehow computer-generated.
“I sometimes feel like I am throwing chum to sharks.” Chum is about right: bait composed of unwanted or useless fish parts pretty much sums up your blog. The problem, like with so many, is your loyalty to a political party, not the country. Humans aren’t rational by definition and you’re kidding yourself if you think either a Rep./Dem. will somehow be rational when it comes to political discussions.
That’s an interesting unsubstantiated claim. Do you have any evidence to support it?