In early April, I spent nearly a week and a half in Hollywood with 12 other very talented writer-winners of the Writers of the Future Contest (the 13th writer-winner was unable to attend). Tomorrow, I plan to profile each and every one of them on this blog. As you get to know them, please consider picking up a copy of Writers of the Future: Volume 33 on Amazon or Barnes and Noble today. And if you’re so inclined, please post an honest review.
These authors will appear here at the following times tomorrow:
- Ville Meriläinen (3 AM PT / 6 AM ET)
- Anton Rose (4 AM PT / 7 AM ET)
- Walter Dinjos (5 AM PT / 8 AM ET)
- Ziporah Hildebrandt (6 AM PT / 9 AM ET)
- Andrew Peery (7 AM PT / 10 AM ET)
- Stephen Lawson (8 AM PT / 11 AM ET)
- David VonAllmen (9 AM PT / 12 PM ET)
- Molly Atkins (10 AM PT / 1 PM ET)
- Dustin Steinacker (11 AM PT / 2 PM ET)
- C.L. Kagmi (12 PM PT / 3 PM ET)
- Andrew L. Roberts (1 PM PT / 4 PM ET)
- Jake Marley (2 PM PT / 5 PM ET)
- Doug Souza (3 PM PT / 6 PM ET)
I hope you enjoy meeting my new friends.